If it was hard to pick just 10 good reasons to attend PentahoWorld last year, it was even harder to narrow it down this time. Here are 10 reasons you should attend PentahoWorld 2015 on October 14-15 in Orlando, Florida.
1. Meet The Experts – This was a big hit last year, so we have added more experts and time slots for you. PentahoWorld attendees can schedule a 1:1 session with a wide range of Pentaho innovators, architects, developers and implementers. They will be ready to answer your questions – and will offer specific feedback and strategic advice on your current and future projects.
2. For Developers By Developers (new) - This is your chance to have all your technical ‘how-to’ questions answered by the very team that developed the products. Learn first hand from key Pentaho developers about customization, development best-practices and pro-tips, the latest techniques and sources for blending, next-generation plug-in development and more (can you think of anything more? Let us help!).
3. Hands-On Training – Make the most of your time at PentahoWorld and tackle multiple training courses in one day. This year we have increased the number of training opportunities at PentahoWorld and have picked our most popular courses and use-cases. Sign-up now for these hands-on, high value two-hour long sessions (Lunch and laptop will be provided):
- Test Drive Pentaho with the Internet of Things
- Test Drive Pentaho with Data Warehouse Optimization
- Test Drive Pentaho with a Streamlined Data Refinery
- Test Drive Pentaho with Weka
- Test Drive Pentaho with Embedded/OEM deployment
4. Customer use cases – What can you learn from the first hand experiences of your fellow Pentaho users? Saman Michael Far, Senior Vice President of Technology at FINRA, and Jim Stascavage of Caterpillar Marine Asset Intelligence will be delivering customer keynotes, plus many more sessions from Pentaho customers including Borderfree, CERN, Expression Networks and Logitech. These impressive stories and speakers are well worth hearing.
5. Pentaho roadmap - Find out first hand about the Pentaho roadmap and what you can expect in Pentaho 6.0 and beyond. Chris Dziekan, our Chief Product Officer, will present the 3-year roadmap that supports big industry trends and the Pentaho vision that will be laid out by Quentin Gallivan, our Chief Executive Officer.
6. Stellar speakers and a packed agenda – With almost 50 breakout sessions, the one problem you may have at PentahoWorld is having too many great sessions to attend. This years stellar keynote speaker line up includes: Quentin Gallivan, CEO, Pentaho; Kevin Eggleston, SVP Hitachi Data Systems (HDS); Mike Olson, CSO, Cloudera; Saman Michael Far, SVP of Technology, FINRA; Jim Stascavage, Caterpillar Marine Asset Intelligence; Mike Gualtieri, Principal Analyst, Forrester and Christopher Dziekan, Chief Product Officer, Pentaho.
7. Meet the Pentaho team – From the founders and consultants to account reps and not forgetting the amazing marketing team ;-) see the people you speak to on the phone face-to-face (and all in one place!).
8. Network, network, network! - We predict that pretty much every conversation you have at this event will be of value to you. This is a unique opportunity to meet with Pentaho Partners at our Solution Expo, the Pentaho team, users, and big data experts.
9. Hitachi Data Systems update and insight - Learn more about our acquisition by HDS, the benefits this brings and the positive impact for users. Attend the Social Innovation breakout track presented by HDS to learn about the new solutions that will drive value in a world dominated by the Internet of Things.
10. Uncover what you don’t know about Pentaho – What more could you be doing with the Pentaho platform? Take a look at other aspects of our complete, end-to-end platform to help transform your business.
If you thought 2014 was good, 2015 will be even better! Check out this short video with a few highlights from last year http://bcove.me/32uakhe7
Find out everything you need to know about the power of big data at work at www.pentahoworld.com.
Follow #PWorld15 on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and on LinkedIn, to keep up to date with the latest news, announcements and excitement around PentahoWorld 2015.